Tuesday, June 3, 2014

California Dreamin' ~ Trip pt. 2!






Our friend Ryan took film photos of us on his old camera from the 1970's! The photo below is actually a photo of 4 of us friends, but for some reason the camera messed up and we all turned into pillars of light!




These shirts are from Ryan's clothing line, Lemurian Paradise! Love the designs he makes!












Silly bonus picture of Josh being weird. :P


| Hat by Banggood | Dress & socks by Romwe | Shall, gift from my friend Kendall | Shoes by Rose Wholesale |

Had a super fun time in California on the last few days! I think we stayed about a week in total. One of the days we went to a Gem & Mineral show, it was super fun--I only wish I was rich enough to afford all the wonderful crystals and stones that were there. They were way too pretty!

Also, hope you guys like the photos Josh & I took of my friend Ryan's clothing line, Lemurian Paradise! He has some real trippy shit!

PS: Noticed that I randomly have a bunch of new followers on my blog all at once. No idea where you all came from, but welcome! Thanks for following Faltering Bird!


xoxo, ashlei

2 comments:

  1. Those trees are freakin amazing! And you look cute as always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!

    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete